The Board of Trustees is the policy-making body for Oakwood Christian Academy. The Board’s responsibilities include:
- Supporting and promoting Christian education
- Setting policy for Oakwood Christian Academy
- Researching and addressing issues which affect the school
- Working collaboratively with the Administrator regarding ongoing
- Evaluating student achievement
The Bible tells us there is wisdom in a multitude of godly counsel. OCA seeks to do all things with wisdom so that the ministry may always bring glory to our Lord.