For your convenience, a checklist is provided below to ensure the necessary paperwork is submitted to OCA. All applicable criteria must be met in order to complete the enrollment process. Each section builds upon the next, according to the grade for which you are applying.
Required forms to complete enrollment
- Online Application
- Online Enrollment
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Georgia Form 3231 – Immunization Form or Georgia Form 2208 – Affidavit of Religious Objection
- Georgia Form 3300 – Vision, Hearing, Dental Form (K–12th)
- Enrollment Fee (amount is determined on date enrollment is submitted)
- Tuition Payment Contract – Parent/Custodian Electronic Signature on Completed Enrollment
The requirements below are for new students and specific to the grades shown.
Kindergarten – 12th
1. Placement Evaluation completed to determine grade-level competency
2. Records received from previous school (if applicable)
3. Informal interview with grade-level principal
7th – 12th
1. Referral by pastor, youth pastor or Sunday school teacher
2. Student Questionnaire
9th – 12th
1. Profession of faith
2. Referrals by two (2) teachers
3. Student self-assessment worksheet completed
Submission of student application does not guarantee acceptance.