Fun and Easy Ways to Contribute to OCA
Listed below are some fun and easy ways to make contributions to OCA without costing additional money. Questions regarding any of these should be directed to the Academy office (706) 375-7247.
Before ordering from Shutterfly, choose the website link above. By choosing the OCA Shutterfly Storefront, OCA will receive 8% of your purchase with no additional cost to you.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible
AmazonSmile purchases to OCA.
- Additional information may be obtained for those
interested in this opportunity.
Box Tops 4 Education
- NEW Box Tops App! Go to the App Store and download it today, selecting OCA as your school of choice. Box Tops is now moving to an easier way to earn money for your school. Simply purchase products with the NEW Box Tops symbol, scan your receipt and the points are automatically uploaded through the app to OCA!
- Box Tops will continue to accept clipped coupons as long as they are not expired.
- Continue to clip the ORIGINAL Box Top coupons from your favorite brands and submit them to the Academy office. OCA receives 10¢ per Box Top coupon that has not expired. Please check the expiration date before submitting.
- Send Box Top coupons to the Academy office marked with your child’s name and teacher name. This will allow students to receive proper credit.
- Box Top Submission Sheet
Food City School Bucks
Food City offers the opportunity for shoppers to earn School Bucks for their school. This is a great way to earn FREE money for OCA! The following link contains additional information. Don’t forget to link your Food City card with OCA. Thank you in advance!
Tyson Project A+
The Tyson Project A+ program is one of the simplest ways to support the Fine Arts Department at OCA. Just clip and collect the labels from bags or boxes containing the Tyson Project A+ logo then send them to the school. Tyson will donate 24 cents per label. Thank you for supporting Fine Arts.