For your convenience, a checklist is provided below to ensure the necessary paperwork is submitted to OCA. All applicable criteria must be met in order to complete the application process. Each section builds upon the next, according to the grade for which you are applying. Contact the admissions office if you have any questions or for the student application link, email@example.com, 706-375-7247 or 423-498-9311 option 1.
Required forms to complete Application
- Application Fee payment
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Georgia Form 3231 – Immunization Form or Georgia Form 2208 – Affidavit of Religious Objection
- Georgia Form 3300 – Vision, Hearing, Dental Form (K–12th)
The requirements below are for new students and specific to the grades shown.
Kindergarten – 12th
1. Admissions Assessment completed determining grade-level competency
2. Records received from the previous school (if applicable)
3. Informal interview with the grade-level administrator
7th – 12th
1. Referral by a pastor, youth pastor or Sunday School teacher
2. Student Questionnaire
9th – 12th
1. Profession of faith
2. Referrals by two (2) teachers
3. Student self-assessment worksheet completed
Submission of student application does not guarantee acceptance.