As a Christian school of excellence all positions are designed for professionals in education who are compelled by Christ to be involved in ministry.
For those prospective candidates who meet all criteria and are interested in employment should follow this process:
- Complete the OCA Teacher, Staff Position or Substitute application. Links are provided.
- Include a current copy of your resume with your application.
- Submit the application to the appropriate administrator. Contact information is provided.
Please note the submission of an application does not ensure an opportunity to interview. While there may be varying details, the general process for hiring after submission of an application and resume is as follows:
- The administration will acknowledge, via email, receipt of an applicants complete application.
- Prospective applicants who best fit the needs of the school will be contacted when an opportunity develops for a personal interview with the administration.
Mrs. Leanne Tindell, Head of School, Principal Jr/Sr High
Mrs. Vicki Garner, Administrator Pk3 – 1st grade
Mrs. Trina Cook, Administrator 2nd – 6th grades
*This institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age or sex.
Current Job Openings
Currently there are no positions available.